Dallas (USA), April 27, 2015 – Schneider Electric, the global specialist in energy management and automation, today announced the winners of the Global System Integrator Excellence Awards for Industry. These awards distinguish our dedicated partners responsible for the innovations, achievements and great service that help our industrial and infrastructure customers meet their technical and business challenges.
“Recognizing the companies and individuals within the Schneider Electric System Integrator Alliance program is an important aspect of the program,” says Andrew Brown, Strategy & System Integrator Program Director, Schneider Electric. “These awards distinguish our dedicated partners responsible for the innovations, achievements and great service that help our industrial and infrastructure customers meet their technical and business challenges. These winners should be very proud of their recognition through these awards.”
The winners of the Global System Integrator Excellence awards are:
- Business Development Award: Sintek (Russia) – Sintek is a loyal and driven SI Alliance Partner who excelled in 2014. They are a Certified Alliance partner, displaying expertise in delivering solutions for large projects, encompassing the full PlantStruxure offer.
- Certified Engineer of the Year: Mr. Göray Akgün (Turkey) – The Certified Engineer of the year is Göray Akgün, who is a PlantStruxure Certified Engineer from MAS OTOMASYON SIST. SAN. TIC. LTD in Turkey. This is an outstanding achievement and demonstrates Göray’s engineering expertise across the PlantStruxure offer.
- Technical Expertise Award: Artiflex (South Africa) – Artiflex is a two-time winner of the Technical Expertise award, which is an outstanding achievement. The company’s highly skilled team of engineers includes two PlantStruxure Certified engineers, clearly demonstrated their technical expertise through their many projects completed in 2014.
- Global PlantStruxure Partner of the Year: Raster (Netherlands) – Raster is a dedicated and long-standing SI Alliance partner with a highly skilled team of engineers and project managers, committed to delivering the best Schneider Electric solutions to their customers.
- Global Telemetry Partner of the Year: SPP Engineering (Turkey) – SPP Engineering has demonstrated their expertise in the Telemetry field throughout 2014 and are deserving winners of this new award category.
- Global PES Partner of the Year: Supertech (India) – Supertech is an early adopter of PES and has displayed their engineering expertise with this offer throughout 2014 delivering projects across a variety of industries and applications. It is a great achievement to win this new award category.
An awards ceremony will be held in Dallas, USA on April 27th to honor the winners, which will be part of Schneider Electric’s Global Automation Conference. The conference will enable partners and customers the opportunity to collaborate, gain insight into what’s new from Schneider Electric and get technical with offer experts in the extensive marketplace.
About Schneider Electric’s Sytem Integrator Alliance Partner Program
Schneider Electric’s Industry System Integrator Alliance Partner Program is a global program for system integrators wanting to enhance their business opportunities by leveraging Schneider Electric’s best in class product and solution offerings. The program offers system integrators a variety of benefits to build their business and ensure our mutual customers reach their full potential.
For more information about the Global Industry System Integrator Excellence Awards please contact your local Schneider Electric representative.
For more information about the Global Industry System Integrator Alliance Partner Program, please visit:
About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management and automation with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Non-residential & Residential Buildings, Industries & Machines Manufacturers, Utilities & Infrastructure and Data Centers & Networks. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 170,000 employees achieved revenues of 25 billion euros in 2014, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy.