Green Buildings solution: Improve financial performance and occupant satisfaction
Schneider Electric's intelligent building management systems are based on open, standards-based technology and enable the full integration of all building systems on one network—across enterprises—from a single software platform. A single user interface, accessible locally or remotely via the web, provides a complete view of all systems, including heating, ventilation, air conditioning, lighting, energy consumption, utility monitoring, and fire and smoke detection. Our intelligent building management system helps improve occupant satisfaction and building financial performance, enabling end users to find the right balance between energy conservation and healthy indoor environmental conditions.
• Open platforms and backward compatibility provide flexibility and scalability to easily handle future integrations
Please refer to the Downloads section to view the full architecture drawing.
Main characteristicsSchneider Electric offers the most open, scalable, and IT-friendly building management systems in the industry. Our systems feature unique support for open protocols and interfaces:
• LON®, BACnet®, Modbus® OPC, ODBC
• Ethernet, TCP/IP
• SQL databases for an Open Database architecture
• ZigBee-ready wireless solution
• SNMP, LDAP, TGML graphics/XML
• Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC)