ChallengesYou have patients that put their lives in your hands every day and your first responsibility is always to guarantee their safety. Additionally, you need to reduce the risk of accidents and related financial penalties, stay up-to-date with regulatory compliances, and attract and retain top-notch medical staff. Your hospital needs to be reliable, and efficient, and it must remain financially successful.
Our solutionsSchneider Electric offers one integrated approach to delivering hospital infrastructure solutions that improve the environment of care and the bottom line. Our power solutions deliver 99.99% reliability, so that you can deliver a high level of patient safety and satisfaction. Energy efficiency and maintenance optimisation can save your hospital up to 30% on OpEx and create a more healing and productive environment for patients and hospital employees. And integrated solutions can help you reduce your CapEx up to 25% . Our experts help you meet regulatory compliances and daily challenges with ease.
- Secure power: power availability is required to guarantee patient safety, reduce risk of accidents and related financial penalties. Maintenance policy is key to ensuring secure power performance.
- Legal constraints: the hospital vertical is subject to numerous codes, regulations, standards... Understanding all these documents and their consequences is extremely important.
- Cost constraints: hospitals are under tremendous cost pressure as cost of acute care is increasing rapidly.
- Shortage of people: Outsourcing is preferred due to cost-saving policies and maintenance skill issues.
- Security: hospitals are open buildings and subject to all kinds of security issues (drug robbery, baby snatching, physical attacks...)
What can Schneider Electric do?
- We deliver total integrated solutions for the whole infrastructure of the building that can save up to 25% of the CAPEX in full compliance with regulations.
- A complete electrical distribution architecture that will maximise uptime.
- Energy efficiency and maintenance optimisation to save up to 30% on operating costs.
- Service teams to help improve the performance of the hospital throughout its complete lifecycle.
- Integrated security to assure peace of mind...
- Optimised and personalised Room Control to enhance patient's experience
- More than 2000 references in the hospital industry
Key applications for Energy Efficiency