Comprehensive energy program for US Industry
Solution in brief
- Unlike performance contracts or one-time energy audits, the Total Energy Control program offers a strategic partnership for energy-intensive industrials who want to improve energy efficiency.
- Schneider Electric energy experts work on-site with knowledgeable plant personnel to develop a long-term "Energy Action Plan" that serves as the blueprint for energy savings with ongoing accountability for results.
- The Total Energy Control program delivers an Energy Action Plan that is continuously updated with a 1 to 3 year ROI payback.
- Comprehensive integration of all 3 areas affecting Energy Efficiency :
– Procurement (Electricity and Gas)
– Demand Management
– Optimization of Process and Plant Utilities
- Customers rely on our years of experience with Schneider Electric occupying a "seat at the table" to help customers make critical energy decisions.
Main Energy Efficiency characteristics
With the development of an Energy Action Plan tailored for your site, we evaluate your total energy picture addressing:
- Utility Analysis: evaluating both the commodity supply side and the demand side areas of the operation.
- Demand Side Usage: profiling facility loads and consumption patterns.
- Opportunity Identification / Prioritization: projects that make sense today and those that shouldbe considered in the future as energy prices change.
- Project Implementation: Client can choose which projects to implement or Square D can provide
- Supply Management: forecasting and making adjustments to reflect current conditions.
- On-Going Accountability: accountable along with you for the ongoing success of your energy plan.
Energy Opportunities for System Optimization:
- Lighting, Power Conditioning, Variable Speed Drives, Demand Control, Process Cooling, Ventilation, Alternative Fuels, Air Handling, Power Generation, Compressed Air, Chilled Water, Wastewater, Dust Collection, Heat Recovery Application, Refrigeration, Process Heating