Schneider Electric hosted energy monitoring services
Energy monitoring is a service contract between Schneider Services and its customer where Schneider Services offers to host energy consumption data coming from the customer's site and provides access to on-line statistical web tools to target energy cost reduction with recommendations for cost savings and energy usage optimisation as well as porviding information on the quality and availibility of energy..
The Energy Saving Survey includes:
- An understanding of usage patterns and the detection of abnormal consumption
- Historical analysis that compares existing loads to itself and other loads
- Allocation of energy volume and costs by cost centres, product, usage, shift, etc.
- Tariff optimisation recommendation with regards to subscription, peak demand, period rate, penalties, etc.
- Normalisation and benchmarking concerning internal or external best practices
Main Energy Efficiency characteristics
- Can be provided as a whole solution including hardware, network communications and hosted services
- Includes Ad-Hoc and scheduled reporting
- Provides access to the Schneider-hosted application at any time from anywhere
- Delivers continuous data analysis and notifications in case of abnormal trends
- Provides tools for analysis of energy usage including normalisation and benchmarking
- Includes tariff engine to predict utility bills