Staircase & Corridors Lighting optimization through timers
- Building managers need to increase user comfort and save on lighting-related energy spendings.
Solution in brief
This solution enables to set lighting times to a minimum in passageways thanks to a timer making it possible to:
- Light one or several light sources from one or several control points,
- Keep lighting on for a pre-set time,
- Switch it off automatically.
- Override the timer for permanent lighting when necessary.
- Staircase timer allows reduction of energy spent for lighting. Instead of having the staircase and corridors permanently lit, the lighting is reduced to a pre-defined amount of time after one of the push-buttons connected to the timer is pressed.
- Without this timer solution, the light is often on permanently. With the timer, energy spent can be reduced by to 30 to 50% .
Main Energy Efficiency characteristics
In addition to significant energy savings, Automation provides:
- Greater comfort,
- Better security.
- Implementation is extremely simple.
- An up to 7-minute time delay can be set.
- The "override" function on the front face enables permanent lighting for cleaning and maintenance services.