Compact / CANopen / Logic controller / Twido
Highly adaptable, easy to implement and use...
Dedicated to compact machines and installations, this architecture combines a CANopen field bus with Twido logic controller, Altivar® 312 variable speed drive, TeSys® U motor starter and Magelis® HMI STO/STU display unit. This architecture provides modularity and flexibility for your installation, due to the performance and efficiency of the CANopen field bus. Software function blocks allow easy and fast integration of your application.
Consistency of solution
• This combination of high quality products provides a winning solution supported by Schneider Electric, a leader in automation.
Tested, validated and documented
• A complete system user guide gives all the details for installing and building your application with confidence.
Wide variety of partners
• The openness of CANopen provides multiple choices of products.
Simplified HMI integration and installation
• The Twido logic controller and Magelis smart graphic display use the same symbol table.
Easy configuration and communication with Drives
• Single Twido Suite tool for logic controller programming and Altivar 312 CANopen variable speed drive configuration (using "drive" function blocks) makes it easy to add drives to your installation.